Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Purple-Xing

Nina Ultra Pro is a brand that doesn't seem to get much love. With all the amazing choices out there, I can see why. Nina doesn't have an amazing ad campaign and their online presence is virtually nonexistent. One of my favorite things about Nina Ultra Pro is the brush. Its extra wide and works like a dream!

I find Nina Ultra Pro polishes to always be consistently good, great application, quick drying time, and the colors are always vibrant and true-to-shade. You can buy Nina polishes at Sally Beauty.
Purple is not a favorite color of mine, but when I saw Purple-Xing by Nina Ultra Pro, I had to have it. Its slightly sheer but filled with an abundance of different sized holo glitters. I love to wear it over top of a base of Nina Ultra Pro Purple Pizzazz. This is 2 coats of Purple-Xing over 1 coat of Purple Pizzazz, and finished with a top coat of Seche Vite. I always get tons of compliments on this mani. I have a hard time not staring at my own nails myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment