Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Julep Ginger

I am in love with the idea of holographic polishes. I need to add more to my collection. This is my first holo by Julep.
Ginger is simply described as a "sand holographic" by Julep and it certainly doesn't disappoint. It is a lovely warm color -perfect for summer!- and has an amazing holographic flash.

This is two coats of Ginger with Seche Vite topcoat. I wish Julep would make more holographic polishes. It is so on trend right now and so much fun to wear!

If you haven't heard of Julep before...where have you been hiding? Julep is a great company out of Seattle that specializes in nail products but are also branching out into other beauty products. They offer a really fun "Maven" program, where you fill out a quiz to determine your style profile and you can sign up for their monthly box subscription. 19.99 per month (and FREE SHIPPING in US *and* Canada!) and you get an amazing assortment of new products before they are released to the general public. Whats more, you can use the code FREEBOX to get your first box FREE! I will be reviewing lots of Julep products in the coming weeks. I love their polishes! If you are interested in signing up for your first FREE box, click here and remember to use the code FREEBOX when you check out! Enjoy! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment