Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Losing Nails and Finding Nemo

Friday was a sad day for me. I broke a nail at work, right down to the nub. In a moment of insanity that night I decided to cut all my nails off. I regret it now but hey, they will grow back, right? (No seriously....they will grow back? RIGHT?! I was cheered up Friday after work by the arrival of my order from Indie Polish. Indie Polish out of Toronto Canada! I am always super hyped to try out Canadian made products and this was no exception.

I am new to the world of indie polish makers (this was my very first indie purchase!) but it is definitely something I am interested in. The range of glitters and holos available by independent crafters is mind-boggling at times! 
 

I ordered a bunch of Indie Polishes (which I will be showing off here over the coming weeks) and Finding Nemo was the polish I HAD to try first. It is an amazing mix of blue and orange micro glitters in a clear base. It would give full coverage on its own with 3 coats but I chose to start with an undie of Orly Witches Blue. The Orly is darker than the blue glitter in Finding Nemo which I loved as it gave an awesome depth to the glitters. 
 

Application was a dream and I am in LOVE with this polish. I can't wait to try more from Indie Polish! You can check out her Etsy shop here and be sure to follow her on Facebook, as she posts about specials and deals on her awesome creations. 







No comments:

Post a Comment